If you have a complaint involving extra-curricular activities there is a specific procedure that needs to be followed to ensure that it gets addressed in a timely manner. The attached file is the board policy that outlines in detail the procedures that parents, coaches, and administrators must follow. These procedures ensure that we meet the requirements of our labor union agreements and board policy.
Procedure in a nutshell.
1. Meet with the coach and try to resolve it.
2. Put the complaint in writing and appeal it to the Activities Director
3. Appeal to the building Principal
4. Appeal to the Superintendent
5. Appeal to the School Board
If these procedures are not followed then any decisions that are made may be overturned on procedural grounds regardless of the merits of the complaint.