•  Sports Physicals, Concussion Statement, and Parental Permission
    If you plan on participating in extra curricular sports you are required to complete a sports physical, fill out and sign a "Concussion Statement" and a "Parental Permission" forms.  All three must be on file in the office before a student can start practice.
    Physicals for high school sports must be completed after May 1st to be good for the following school year.  The physical must be filled out on the official MHSA Physical form which can be downloaded from our site.  Please remember to sign the physical form before submitting it to the school.
    The "Concussion Statement" is required by Montana State Law and is designed to ensure that both the parents on their student are informed about the risks of concussions.  Please remember that both the student and parent must initial and sign the document  before submitting it to the office.
    The "Parent Permission" form gives the student permission to participate in the selected sport and serves as an emergency form for your student.  It gives the coaches valuable information in case of an injury.  It also gives them permission to seek treatment at a hospital.
     These form call all be found at this link.  http://ftsd.org//site/Default.aspx?PageID=1154