Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. in K-8 Elementary Education: MSU-Bozeman. M. Ed. in Ed Leadership-University of Montana (December 2020).
Please take this time to become familiar with my school website and google classroom page (class code: zfgoltt). Updates will occur on a regular basis! This is a useful way to keep track and stay on top of your child’s learning-depending on how the school year might possibly start. Schedules will be posted; as well as, spelling lists, assignments, supplies, and other important learning resources. After a routine has been established, I will begin to send out a weekly remedial math packet (no more than two pages) every Tuesday. An incentive/completion chart will be kept to monitor progress. Students that complete their homework; not to mention, the nightly (20 min every Mon-Thurs) will earn various prizes! Please have your child return the signed sheet and reading envelope every morning. This is a wonderful way to provide additional practice and observe improvements throughout the entire school year.
Here is a snapshot of all of the Frenchtown school-related fields that I’ve been involved with:
- 3rd Grade Teacher (2016-Present)
- Head High School Cross Country Coach (2020-Present)
- Assistant High School Cross Country Coach (2015-2019)
- Middle School Assistant Track Coach (2014-Present)
- Middle School Head Basketball Coach (2018-Present)
- 3rd-5th Grade Summer School Teacher (June 2016-Present)
- Frenchtown CCLC Summer Program Instructor (2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019)
- CCLC After-School Care Instructor (November 2016-April 2019)
- 2nd Grade Teacher (2014-2016)
- Special-Education Paraprofessional (2013-2014)
Education: B.S. in K-8 Elementary Education from Montana State University (Spring 2013).
*Please email me if you have any further questions!