Welcome to DragonFly
Parents and Students
Frenchtown Athletics is moving to DragonFly for all online paperwork and schedules. Please contact the HS office with questions after reading the following instructions.
1. Download the DragonFly Max app from the App Store or Google Play. Or visit dragonflymax.com and click ‘Log In/Sign up’ to get started.
2. Tap ‘Get Started’ and ‘Sign Up for Free’ then follow the prompts to create your Parent account with your own email address. Note: Please do not create an account with your child’s name or contact information – you will get the chance to add your child.
3. Verify your account with the verification ID sent to your email address.
4. Tap ‘Connect to your school’ to select ‘Parent’ as your role and search for your child’s school (Frenchtown High School).
5. After selecting your child’s school, tap ‘Join’ to request access. An administrator at your school will approve your request.
6. Tap ‘Set up your children’ and follow the prompts to add your kid(s) and fill out their participation forms.
MHSA Sport Physical
Physicals for high school sports must be completed after May 1, 2021 to be good for the 21-22 year. The physical must be filled out on the official MHSA Physical form which can be downloaded from our site. Please remember to sign the physical form before submitting it to the school.