We are preparing for year number three of Frenchtown Middle School in 2021-2022 with the 6th graders on the North Campus!
On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, the following will occur:
- All 5th-grade students at the Intermediate School will come to the Middle School for lunch/recess from 11:20 am to 12:00 pm.
- 5th Grade Parent/Transition Meeting from 6:30 pm -7:15 pm in the Middle School Gym. This meeting will not be recorded/or be held via Zoom or Google Meets.
- Student schedules will be individually scheduled and they will not travel with the same peers for the 2021-2022 school year.
- The beginning band will be offered to all 6th graders for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Student’s academic schedules will not be finalized until August of 2021 and mailed home
- Homeroom teachers will be given out to students in May.
Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to meeting with 6th-grade families on Tuesday, April 13, 2021, from 6:30 to 7:15 in the Middle School Gym.
Middle School Principal